To be able to apply for an Australian Training Visa (407) you will need to:
- Be nominated by an approved Australian sponsor that has been preapproved to directly provide the occupational training.
- Hold relevant Health Insurance Cover
- Be18 years or older
- Show that you have enough money to stay in Australia during your training
- Meet Australian health and character requirements.
- Demonstrate that you are a genuine trainee that is a genuine temporary entrant and intend to return home after your training in Australia.
- Demonstrate that you have at least functional English competence