To be able to apply for an Australian Student Visa (500) you will need to:
- Be enrolled in an eligible course of study in Australia. This can be English, High School, Vocational or University studies
- Hold Overseas Student Health Insurance Cover (OSHC)
- Prove you have a welfare arrangement if you are under 18
- Show that you have enough money to stay in Australia during your studies.
- Meet Australian health and character requirements.
- Demonstrate that you are a genuine student that is a genuine temporary entrant and intend to return home after studying in Australia.