Our team of Australian registered education agents will help you enrol in the course that is perfect for you. We will develop a personalised study plan for you and will counsel you on its full range of features such as your course options, likely career outcomes, and future potential visa options, as well as help you with the admission or visa application processes.
We will help you find the perfect course & obtain your student Visa!
Our team of dedicated and experienced education agents will provide you with all of the information and assistance you need to choose the course and university or school that is perfect for you.
We will talk to you about your study goals and lifestyle preferences and match your requirements to the right education institution. Our agents are constantly updated on the latest information about course options, promotions, enrolments, and student visa eligibility requirements.
Registered & Qualified Education Agents
Our Education agents are Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC) and are listed in the PIER Network. To become qualified our agents passed the QEAC Certification Exam.
With you throughout the journey
Our team will be available from the moment of the first contact, throughout your entire stay in Australia and until after you have graduate and you are on your way to achieving your career goals
Personalised Counseling Service
We will work with you to develop a personal education plan that will help you achieve your study objectives and future career goals.
Access to thousands of Courses
Our team works with most Australian Universities and technical colleges and is able to offer you enrolment options for thousands of Australian courses.
We will help you every step of the way
Your initial planning
- Personalised support and advice based on your goals
- Recommendations on the destination and course that best suits your objectives.
- Meetings in person or by videoconference.
- Help your meet school or university enrolment requirements
- Preparing and lodging your enrolment and obtaining your offer letter
- Welcome Pack with all the necessary information to prepare your arrival.
- Finalise your enrolment and obtain your official Confirmation of Enrolment Letter (COE)
- Organise your mandatory Australian health insurance (OSHC)
- Facilitate the payment of your course and health insurance fees.
- Prepare and lodge your student visa application
- Support you in obtaining accommodation
- Obtain your student visa
Support in Australia
- Organise airport transfers (if required)
- Assist you to open an Australian Bank account
- Support and assist you with your course orientation
- Provide ongoing support for any questions that you may have about your study and student visa obligations.
- Assist you to apply for a Tax File Number (TFN) so that you can work part-time
- Assist you with any further studies
- Develop a plan that you provide you with a pathway towards becoming an Australian resident.